Let's Chat!
Ik..... I'm actually starting to think I should include ravenclaws.... *starts browsing address book*
anyways...
SOMEONE PLEASE SIGN-UP!!!!!!!!! HERE
Let's Chat!
You for sure want to stay a teen! High school is a wild and crazy time!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*Mind gets split. One half screams GROW UP! I WANNA EXPERIENCE HS!!! Another part screams BECOME A BABY! I DON'T WANNA GO TO HS!*Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:04You for sure want to stay a teen! High school is a wild and crazy time!I'm over the age of sixteen and I can say I wish I was still a little kid. lol (Though I'm still in high school I can say from experience that it is wild.)
Let's Chat!
I felt the same way when I was your age! Now I'm like 'just get me out of here and done with this!'Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:05*Mind gets split. One half screams GROW UP! I WANNA EXPERIENCE HS!!! Another part screams BECOME A BABY! I DON'T WANNA GO TO HS!*Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:04You for sure want to stay a teen! High school is a wild and crazy time!I'm over the age of sixteen and I can say I wish I was still a little kid. lol (Though I'm still in high school I can say from experience that it is wild.)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*cough* *cough* I'm ill guys! It's horrid cos it takes so much effort to focus but good as I get to spend the rest of the day in bed and chatting on here occasionally!
Let's Chat!
Well... one of my cousin now in college and she says quite the same thing....Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:06I felt the same way when I was your age! Now I'm like 'just get me out of here and done with this!'Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:05*Mind gets split. One half screams GROW UP! I WANNA EXPERIENCE HS!!! Another part screams BECOME A BABY! I DON'T WANNA GO TO HS!*Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:04You for sure want to stay a teen! High school is a wild and crazy time!I'm over the age of sixteen and I can say I wish I was still a little kid. lol (Though I'm still in high school I can say from experience that it is wild.)
![]()
Let's Chat!
YeahJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:05*Mind gets split. One half screams GROW UP! I WANNA EXPERIENCE HS!!! Another part screams BECOME A BABY! I DON'T WANNA GO TO HS!*Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:04You for sure want to stay a teen! High school is a wild and crazy time!I'm over the age of sixteen and I can say I wish I was still a little kid. lol (Though I'm still in high school I can say from experience that it is wild.)
Sometimes I want to be older, but other times I want to be little
Let's Chat!
When I have a whole pile of hw I want to be 2 years old, a person who doesn't go to school. When I can't have/know something because 'I'm too young' I want to be really old......... Life's confusingLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:12YeahJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:05*Mind gets split. One half screams GROW UP! I WANNA EXPERIENCE HS!!! Another part screams BECOME A BABY! I DON'T WANNA GO TO HS!*Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:04You for sure want to stay a teen! High school is a wild and crazy time!I'm over the age of sixteen and I can say I wish I was still a little kid. lol (Though I'm still in high school I can say from experience that it is wild.)
![]()
Sometimes I want to be older, but other times I want to be little
Let's Chat!
Yes! I'm dreading my four years of college due to the amount of work I'll have, but I'm also slightly ready since I actually get to take some new classes that aren't offered at my school.Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:07 *cough* *cough* I'm ill guys! It's horrid cos it takes so much effort to focus but good as I get to spend the rest of the day in bed and chatting on here occasionally!
Edit: I just realized I have 16 replies to do as Av and about 3-5 to do as Dyl and I was thinking out posting a new request for Dyl (to add some spice and fun to his lore.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |