What does it mean to you?

Book

The less you reveal, the more others wonder

What does it mean to you?
Interesting

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
Passionate

Accuracy: 5 Arc-Power: 5 Evasion: 6
Stamina: 7 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7

What does it mean to you?
Work

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
Jobs

-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop

What does it mean to you?
Teacher

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

What does it mean to you?
Student

Phyllis Stanwood (iNPC) • Aislin Darragh (2nd gen) • Alejandros Espinosa (2nd gen iNPC)

What does it mean to you?
Classroom.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Desks

Phyllis Stanwood (iNPC) • Aislin Darragh (2nd gen) • Alejandros Espinosa (2nd gen iNPC)

What does it mean to you?
study

"The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are. The second greatest is learning to be happy with what you find."
Sta-3 Eva-7 Str-3 Wis-6 Arc-9 Acc-7