30 Sep 2023, 21:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-74
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 21:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-75
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
30 Sep 2023, 21:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-76
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 21:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-77
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
30 Sep 2023, 21:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-79
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
30 Sep 2023, 21:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-80
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 21:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-80
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
30 Sep 2023, 21:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-81
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby