How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Crazy numbers
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-10/10
I've never seen this man in my life
I've never seen this man in my life
Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Sup Kenzie!!54262763527635276354276354276435263523876354278654376853247653426354763547635475634763524335245364763547534356469/10 aMiGo how have yOu BeEn?Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Sep 2024, 15:57 343480931480328432987489421759834759804321275412890473217489321478934274432479832789328432193843294319242/10 aMiGo!!![]()
![]()
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hi Ashy
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Heyo Tori!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
854765476854768534786954786569/10 Little Red!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
39240932849324392473920470193234719025723419084732980473904703124890321/10 hi Little Brown!!!
sorry I can probably only reply to our rp on Monday
sorry I can probably only reply to our rp on Monday
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 been seeing you around a lot!
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 ive seen a few posts to you... still getting back to being active
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade