What does it mean to you?

Evil.


Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.

What does it mean to you?
Sinister

What does it mean to you?
Loki

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander

What does it mean to you?
Mythology

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

What does it mean to you?
Legends

-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop

What does it mean to you?
Story

The less you reveal, the more others wonder

What does it mean to you?
Odessy

What does it mean to you?
Voyaging

The less you reveal, the more others wonder

What does it mean to you?
Sojourn

What does it mean to you?
Life
(Life is temporary)

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."