OOC Let's Chat!

Lianna Irinova wrote: 50 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 52 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: 53 minutes ago Heallo amanda
Hello Lianna. How are you?
I'm fine, wyd?
Trying to get a couple replies done:(

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 49 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: 50 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 52 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: 53 minutes ago Heallo amanda
Hello Lianna. How are you?
I'm fine, wyd?
Trying to get a couple replies done:(
Oh same, but in my case it's just one, but i'm also doing the banner for the rp code

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
EMMI

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
hi all

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: 28 minutes ago EMMI
oooh Lianna!!!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 15 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: 28 minutes ago EMMI
oooh Lianna!!!!
Hru?!!

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Diana!!!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: 8 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 15 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: 28 minutes ago EMMI
oooh Lianna!!!!
Hru?!!
im good! feeling productive!! :wow: Hru/?!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP