OOC Let's Chat!

OMG IMA KILL MY LITTLE SISTER not literally

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
OMG WHYYY?

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:33 OMG IMA KILL MY LITTLE SISTER not literally
I have that urge a lot :lol:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 β€’ Evasion 7 β€’ Strength 4 β€’ Wisdom 6 β€’
Arcane power 4β€’ Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:33 OMG IMA KILL MY LITTLE SISTER not literally
Why??

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops* So tired

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
My mom bought me this super cute 'A' necklace since yk my name starts with an a. But then one day after my wrestling Banquet (so like 3 or 4 months ago) I left it in the bathroom but couldn't find it the next day. I have been searching for it for months. And guess where it was? My youngest sister was going through the other's jewelry thingy she got from softball and found two necklaces extremely tangled. I untangled them and apparently she (not the youngest) had my freaking necklace the whole entire time!

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello dead chat.

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Heallo amanda

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: 56 minutes ago Heallo amanda
Hello Lianna. How are you?

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 55 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: 56 minutes ago Heallo amanda
Hello Lianna. How are you?
I'm fine, wyd?

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton