OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 37 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:46 And that is the end of Save Me! :rofl: 76,384 words. . . :shock2:
OWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
OWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :rofl:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:46 And that is the end of Save Me! :rofl: 76,384 words. . . :shock2:
OMG!!!!!! THATS AMAZING
is that fully edited or rough draft?

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm one post away from having 300 posts!!

Latoya • Tenūsa | Diana • Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋

OOC Let's Chat!
YAY!! One more post!!

Then....300 POSTS!! Congrats! :D
Latoya Driskell wrote: 25 minutes ago I'm one post away from having 300 posts!!

THAT'S AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS! :D
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:46 And that is the end of Save Me! :rofl: 76,384 words. . . :shock2:

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Bella!!

Latoya • Tenūsa | Diana • Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋

OOC Let's Chat!
I've been using Cory more these days then Kennedy, I wonder if I'll become that type of person who's INPC will have most posts than their PC

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: 28 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:46 And that is the end of Save Me! :rofl: 76,384 words. . . :shock2:
OMG!!!!!! THATS AMAZING
is that fully edited or rough draft?
Rough draft! Fully edited will be done probably by late November! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: 20 minutes ago I've been using Cory more these days then Kennedy, I wonder if I'll become that type of person who's INPC will have most posts than their PC
Maybe. Maybe Latoya will have more posts than Diana... ngl I rlly love Latoya more than Diana

Latoya • Tenūsa | Diana • Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 20 minutes ago
Cory Hanes wrote: 28 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:46 And that is the end of Save Me! :rofl: 76,384 words. . . :shock2:
OMG!!!!!! THATS AMAZING
is that fully edited or rough draft?
Rough draft! Fully edited will be done probably by late November! :D
Your so awesome for this!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
That’s incredible Avery, congrats!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!