Let's Chat!
OWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
OMG!!!!!! THATS AMAZING
is that fully edited or rough draft?
Let's Chat!
I'm one post away from having 300 posts!!
Latoya • Tenūsa | Diana • Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
Let's Chat!
YAY!! One more post!!
Then....300 POSTS!! Congrats!
THAT'S AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS!
Then....300 POSTS!! Congrats!
THAT'S AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Let's Chat!
Thanks Bella!!
Latoya • Tenūsa | Diana • Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
Let's Chat!
I've been using Cory more these days then Kennedy, I wonder if I'll become that type of person who's INPC will have most posts than their PC
Let's Chat!
Rough draft! Fully edited will be done probably by late November!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Maybe. Maybe Latoya will have more posts than Diana... ngl I rlly love Latoya more than DianaCory Hanes wrote: 58 minutes ago I've been using Cory more these days then Kennedy, I wonder if I'll become that type of person who's INPC will have most posts than their PC
Latoya • Tenūsa | Diana • Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
Let's Chat!
Your so awesome for this!!!Avery Gray wrote: 58 minutes agoRough draft! Fully edited will be done probably by late November!![]()
Let's Chat!
That’s incredible Avery, congrats!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!