Food Game

Dragonfruit
No problem

"I just want to be a good person." ~ Quercy (Thymus Quercus Timerey)

Food Game
Tacos! 🌮

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 5 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀Cara Smalley •SHOP
ability | perfectionist | calming presence

Food Game
Sushi

"I just want to be a good person." ~ Quercy (Thymus Quercus Timerey)

Food Game
Ice cream

sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability

Food Game
Mint

"I just want to be a good person." ~ Quercy (Thymus Quercus Timerey)

Food Game
tamarind

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦

Food Game
Duck

Emma Lew

Food Game
kiwi

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

Food Game
Iced coffee

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

Food Game
Eggroll

"I just want to be a good person." ~ Quercy (Thymus Quercus Timerey)