OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 01:35
Diana Roberts wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 01:32 Guys I'm bored and I feel like doing something but I'm not sure what to do
Cause some chaos!!
Chaos? Sounds like fun! What chaos should we do? :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*puts box in front of Diana*

*watches*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Another box?? :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*sees a box gets placed in front of her.* I wonder what's in here.

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 02:00 *sees a box gets placed in front of her.* I wonder what's in here.
Careful!

OOC Let's Chat!
I didn't even open the box yet. *taps the box*

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 01:48 *puts box in front of Diana*

*watches*
Now this is chaos! :lol:

*smirks and watches box*

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*pushes the box away* I have a bad feeling about that box

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
I'll eat the box for you guys

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Really? You'd actually eat the box?

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩