Let's Chat!
Chaos? Sounds like fun! What chaos should we do?Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 01:35Cause some chaos!!Diana Roberts wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 01:32 Guys I'm bored and I feel like doing something but I'm not sure what to do
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*puts box in front of Diana*
*watches*
*watches*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Another box??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*sees a box gets placed in front of her.* I wonder what's in here.
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Careful!Diana Roberts wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 02:00 *sees a box gets placed in front of her.* I wonder what's in here.
Let's Chat!
I didn't even open the box yet. *taps the box*
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Now this is chaos!
*smirks and watches box*
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*pushes the box away* I have a bad feeling about that box
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
I'll eat the box for you guys
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Really? You'd actually eat the box?
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |