How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8654326853476853247865347685347653476578654765658968548635469/10 seen you around quite a bit!! :decayed:
PS. hEyO jOsE :lol:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Curious if the younger people know who I am lmao-

also, 1/10 haven't seen you around but I love the pfp

MISC LINKS
glass code | tools
ITS STILL RAINING. WHY IS IT STILL RAINING?
sta • 13 | eva • 8 | str • 1 | wis • 15 |arc • 7 | acc • 9
MAIN STORY
draven | jokia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 i recognize you as someone who does a lot of coding, but never interacted

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 OFCC I've seen you a lot!!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 definitely seen you around

Katrina Maeve
Random First Year Hufflepuff
~Magic is not real to everyone, that is why this is a privilege~

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 first time seeing

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 future roommate :bye:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 nope def not know you

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 seen you a lot!! :lol: :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 hey jose! :wow:

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.