Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members

same!! i think its just sugary clay lol

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
kinda hypocritical but my favorite ice cream flavor is cotton candy :sweatingbullets:

one of my friends told me that that’s my ick haha

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
haha

what about sorbets yall?

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
:cake:

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
omg sorbet is sooo good <3

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
No idea what these are to be honest 😭

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Sorbets are delicious and I can still have them! <3
Sorbets are like a form of ice cream/frozen yogurt but not exactly either one.
It's the more healthy version of ice cream/frozen yogurt as it's mostly just mashed up frozen fruit!
Kinda...

LMAO. But it's delicious. I had mango sorbet the other day which was sooooo good!
Also I hate fondant because it tastes like just sugar and that's it.
Kind of reminds me too much of playdough too, which is weird ahahahaa.
I love using it to make things though! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
I love fondant but I hate buttercream because it's too, well, buttery. My favourite Ice cream flavour is bubblegum and my fave sorbet flavour is mango. Also froyoooooo


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
ok just a note on fondant (XD I love food y’all will have to stop me) is that the store bought stuff is basically just sugary clay. Butttt the fondant I use I make by hand, it’s just powdered sugar and marshmallows (I’m really giving all of my secrets away lol) and yes it’s till sugary but it tastes so much better than the store bought stuff

Homemade buttercream, if it’s too ‘buttery’ try adding more vanilla extract, almond extract, or more powdered sugar. Part of it is finding the right balance for your liking, and you kinda have to make your own recipe (or like me just kinda eye ball it, fixing it little by little to get it how I like it)

I love ice cream and sorbet, definitely a necessity in my life 😂
I love making these as well, that’s always fun!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Yum!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY