How Well Known Are You On HiO?
17/10 I'm good!!
And you?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
18/10 me too! I was finishing my Index Reapplication!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 hi❤
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Ooh, its my “code mentor”! 9/10 nice to see you again, Linda!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 a familiar face around OOC chat
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10/10 Cass!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10/10 Hiya Aston! I'm doing great! Just got back from a super fun time at an amusement park!