How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I see you often! Hello!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 Mariiiiiiii

sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 9 | str β€’ 7
SHOP
wis β€’ 9 | arc β€’ 9 | acc β€’ 10
β €β €β €Ara Villa
β €β €β €E N C Y C L O P E D I A
β €β €β €Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Noah Baldridge wrote: 15 Aug 2024, 13:10 0/10 idk u but you seem nice :)
10/10 yO NoAh!!! :cheers:
8.5/10 Hiya Ara!!! :bye:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
40/10 hello hash. Brought some donuts with me today

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I have seen you once or twice on games and you have ordered from mine and Laurie's shop

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hEyO hAiLeY :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
15/10 Joseph!! :smile:

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
15/10 Mari!!!! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
16/10 HRUU?

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"