OOC Let's Chat!

i'm really sad so i'm gonna hang out in here for a while

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
@Sage Willows what's wrong :(((

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:44 @Sage Willows what's wrong :(((
someone from my old friend group apparently is passing around a list for people to sign if they hate me/reasons why they hate me

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:46
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:44 @Sage Willows what's wrong :(((
someone from my old friend group apparently is passing around a list for people to sign if they hate me/reasons why they hate me
is this not something to report to the principal because that is.. not great ;-;

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:48
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:46
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:44 @Sage Willows what's wrong :(((
someone from my old friend group apparently is passing around a list for people to sign if they hate me/reasons why they hate me
is this not something to report to the principal because that is.. not great ;-;
I mean I probably could but I doubt they'd do anything... my school isn't great about handling stuff like this

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:49
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:48
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:46
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:44 @Sage Willows what's wrong :(((
someone from my old friend group apparently is passing around a list for people to sign if they hate me/reasons why they hate me
is this not something to report to the principal because that is.. not great ;-;
I mean I probably could but I doubt they'd do anything... my school isn't great about handling stuff like this
I mean my school gave me half a day in iss for being in a fight that I started ;-; (it was actually 1 day but it was after state testing so by that point I spent like 2-3 hours in iss) and the other person spent 3 days in iss. Since then, other than being called to the principal's office, I hadn't had iss ;-; mind you, I was bad on here at 15, imagine me at 12 ;-;

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:51
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:49
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:48
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:46
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:44 @Sage Willows what's wrong :(((
someone from my old friend group apparently is passing around a list for people to sign if they hate me/reasons why they hate me
is this not something to report to the principal because that is.. not great ;-;
I mean I probably could but I doubt they'd do anything... my school isn't great about handling stuff like this
I mean my school gave me half a day in iss for being in a fight that I started ;-; (it was actually 1 day but it was after state testing so by that point I spent like 2-3 hours in iss) and the other person spent 3 days in iss. Since then, other than being called to the principal's office, I hadn't had iss ;-; mind you, I was bad on here at 15, imagine me at 12 ;-;
dude i'd be so anxious if I got put in that
i was told that over 20 people have signed it already but I don't know who/what was said other than it apparently exists

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm sorry Sage :( have a hug :(

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
No! Sage that's so horrid. People can be so mean to wonderful people! <3 <3 :cute:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
thanks everyone <3
I just wish they would leave me alone and stop reminding me how many people dislike me for stupid reasons

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency