OOC Let's Chat!

Hiii Kait! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Jose! How have you been?

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 01:46 watch the opening ceremony (which is literally the only thing I watch when it comes to the olympics, I don't really care much for sports, I'm gonna watch the superbowl for the same reason)

wow that makes me sound bad
You reminded me to turn it on. :lol:

I honestly like watching skiing, snowboarding, figure skating (mainly this sport since I actually have people I’m cheering on), and a couple other events.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:08
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 01:46 watch the opening ceremony (which is literally the only thing I watch when it comes to the olympics, I don't really care much for sports, I'm gonna watch the superbowl for the same reason)

wow that makes me sound bad
You reminded me to turn it on. :lol:

I honestly like watching skiing, snowboarding, figure skating (mainly this sport since I actually have people I’m cheering on), and a couple other events.
I have to say, the ceremony seems okay but I REALLY loved the Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Opening Ceremony a lotttt more.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I'M EXCITED FOR THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:16
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:08
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 01:46 watch the opening ceremony (which is literally the only thing I watch when it comes to the olympics, I don't really care much for sports, I'm gonna watch the superbowl for the same reason)

wow that makes me sound bad
You reminded me to turn it on. :lol:

I honestly like watching skiing, snowboarding, figure skating (mainly this sport since I actually have people I’m cheering on), and a couple other events.
I have to say, the ceremony seems okay but I REALLY loved the Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Opening Ceremony a lotttt more.
Same! It was way more entertaining!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:16
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:16
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:08
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 01:46 watch the opening ceremony (which is literally the only thing I watch when it comes to the olympics, I don't really care much for sports, I'm gonna watch the superbowl for the same reason)

wow that makes me sound bad
You reminded me to turn it on. :lol:

I honestly like watching skiing, snowboarding, figure skating (mainly this sport since I actually have people I’m cheering on), and a couple other events.
I have to say, the ceremony seems okay but I REALLY loved the Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Opening Ceremony a lotttt more.
Same! It was way more entertaining!
Lowk I'm curious about how LA28 is gonna turn out, how this is gonna be produced/performed. It's obv not a big deal or anything but like I'm curious what traditions its gonna do.

ALSO I WENT BY THE olympic cauldron used for the Atlanta 1996 olympics like two years ago. Its not new news but still lol.
It sounds a bit boring but it was cool to see ^^

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:25
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:16
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:16
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:08
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 01:46 watch the opening ceremony (which is literally the only thing I watch when it comes to the olympics, I don't really care much for sports, I'm gonna watch the superbowl for the same reason)

wow that makes me sound bad
You reminded me to turn it on. :lol:

I honestly like watching skiing, snowboarding, figure skating (mainly this sport since I actually have people I’m cheering on), and a couple other events.
I have to say, the ceremony seems okay but I REALLY loved the Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Opening Ceremony a lotttt more.
Same! It was way more entertaining!
Lowk I'm curious about how LA28 is gonna turn out, how this is gonna be produced/performed. It's obv not a big deal or anything but like I'm curious what traditions its gonna do.

ALSO I WENT BY THE olympic cauldron used for the Atlanta 1996 olympics like two years ago. Its not new news but still lol.
It sounds a bit boring but it was cool to see ^^
As someone who's been to every state in the US and loves seeing cool stuff I'm honestly jealous that you got to see that. :grin:

Also, I'm excited for it too! It's going to be interesting to finally see what they'll do since I wasn't even alive when the US hosted last. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns*

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:29
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:25
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:16
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:16
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:08

You reminded me to turn it on. :lol:

I honestly like watching skiing, snowboarding, figure skating (mainly this sport since I actually have people I’m cheering on), and a couple other events.
I have to say, the ceremony seems okay but I REALLY loved the Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Opening Ceremony a lotttt more.
Same! It was way more entertaining!
Lowk I'm curious about how LA28 is gonna turn out, how this is gonna be produced/performed. It's obv not a big deal or anything but like I'm curious what traditions its gonna do.

ALSO I WENT BY THE olympic cauldron used for the Atlanta 1996 olympics like two years ago. Its not new news but still lol.
It sounds a bit boring but it was cool to see ^^
As someone who's been to every state in the US and loves seeing cool stuff I'm honestly jealous that you got to see that. :grin:

Also, I'm excited for it too! It's going to be interesting to finally see what they'll do since I wasn't even alive when the US hosted last. :lol:


I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT OTHER STATES, I've been to (not counting flying over, but i'll count stopping at because I spent more than an hour waiting at said stop in said state*)
Flordia, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania*, New Jersey (briefly), Pennsylvania, and New York. I don't think we went to Delaware, but definitely NJ for a brief hour or two.. lol it was the way GPS took us. OH and Maine!

I've never really been to the other states and even with the ones I mentioned above, I've only vacationed or stayed in a hotel in 6 of the ones I mentioned. They were still a brief trip as we'd end up coming home two days later.

Though, will say I often wonder what each state would do for their Olympic ceremony, considering we do one in each state. I feel like NC/TN/KY would do country music/bluegrass with country themes lol

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark