Let's Chat!
hiya bree saw what you posted hope you get better
Im sick for the time being actually
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
Oh no! Hope you get better! I hate being sick! Hopefully its not too badEkaterina Varganova wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:43hiya bree saw what you posted hope you get better
Im sick for the time being actually
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:45Oh no! Hope you get better! I hate being sick! Hopefully its not too badEkaterina Varganova wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:43hiya bree saw what you posted hope you get better
Im sick for the time being actually
fever
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
Thanks so much!Bree Grey wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:42Ofc!Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:41Sure! Thanks for offering! I was actually considering popping on his account and signing up since I need a broom for him!Bree Grey wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:38Thank you. My dad is worried that I'm going to muff it up worse and twist it some way that muffs yp my whole foot. And unluckily its my shooting legAvery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:35Oh no! That's terrible! My ma broke her pinkie toe a few weeks ago and had to work her twelve hour shift with it broken before she got it checked out. (For privacy I won't say her real job, but I will say that she is pretty much constantly walking.)Hazel Nelson wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:19
It will but its broken and Cif is on Friday so yea. He's going to kill me
I hope you feel better soon and good luck!
oh btw I tagged Dylan in a donation thread. DO you want him to join?and maybe a bus pass or map of the underground depending on if I need them.
![]()
Ill add him onto the list right now!
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
Ugh. Hope you get better soon. That it doesnt last longEkaterina Varganova wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:45Bree Grey wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:45Oh no! Hope you get better! I hate being sick! Hopefully its not too badEkaterina Varganova wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:43hiya bree saw what you posted hope you get better
Im sick for the time being actuallyfever
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:51Ugh. Hope you get better soon. That it doesnt last longEkaterina Varganova wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:45Bree Grey wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:45Oh no! Hope you get better! I hate being sick! Hopefully its not too badEkaterina Varganova wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:43hiya bree saw what you posted hope you get better
Im sick for the time being actuallyfever
tyy
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
New chapter finally out!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
watch the opening ceremony (which is literally the only thing I watch when it comes to the olympics, I don't really care much for sports, I'm gonna watch the superbowl for the same reason)
wow that makes me sound bad
wow that makes me sound bad
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark