OOC Let's Chat!

hiya bree saw what you posted hope you get better

Im sick for the time being actually

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:43
hiya bree saw what you posted hope you get better

Im sick for the time being actually
Oh no! Hope you get better! I hate being sick! Hopefully its not too bad

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:45
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:43
hiya bree saw what you posted hope you get better

Im sick for the time being actually
Oh no! Hope you get better! I hate being sick! Hopefully its not too bad
fever

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:42
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:41
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:38
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:35
Hazel Nelson wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:19

It will but its broken and Cif is on Friday so yea. He's going to kill me
Oh no! That's terrible! My ma broke her pinkie toe a few weeks ago and had to work her twelve hour shift with it broken before she got it checked out. (For privacy I won't say her real job, but I will say that she is pretty much constantly walking.)

I hope you feel better soon and good luck!
Thank you. My dad is worried that I'm going to muff it up worse and twist it some way that muffs yp my whole foot. And unluckily its my shooting leg

oh btw I tagged Dylan in a donation thread. DO you want him to join?
Sure! Thanks for offering! I was actually considering popping on his account and signing up since I need a broom for him! :grin: and maybe a bus pass or map of the underground depending on if I need them. :)
Ofc! <3 Ill add him onto the list right now!
Thanks so much! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:45
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:45
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:43
hiya bree saw what you posted hope you get better

Im sick for the time being actually
Oh no! Hope you get better! I hate being sick! Hopefully its not too bad
fever
Ugh. Hope you get better soon. That it doesnt last long

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:51
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:45
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:45
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 00:43
hiya bree saw what you posted hope you get better

Im sick for the time being actually
Oh no! Hope you get better! I hate being sick! Hopefully its not too bad
fever
Ugh. Hope you get better soon. That it doesnt last long
tyy

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
New chapter finally out! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
bored, bored, bored
y'all who has ideas for what I should do

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
watch the opening ceremony (which is literally the only thing I watch when it comes to the olympics, I don't really care much for sports, I'm gonna watch the superbowl for the same reason)

wow that makes me sound bad

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark