14 Apr 2018, 23:20
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
94
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
14 Apr 2018, 23:20
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
14 Apr 2018, 23:21
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
94
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
14 Apr 2018, 23:21
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
96
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
14 Apr 2018, 23:21
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
96, if I count above as 95
Last edited by Katha Spence-Morgan on 14 Apr 2018, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.
Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
14 Apr 2018, 23:21
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
96
We has messed up a bit...
We has messed up a bit...
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5