Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

90

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
91

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
92

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
93!

Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
92

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
93

there's no point in stopping us now !

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
92

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
93

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
94

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
93

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5