Let's Chat!
Lils!
Let's Chat!
Lils! Laasya!
Let's Chat!
Jules!
Let's Chat!
Hi! Hru? Finally added code to my RP which I somehow forgot to add. Are you participating in the Mongoose Of Love errand?
Let's Chat!
I don't think so I'm participating.Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:41Hi! Hru? Finally added code to my RP which I somehow forgot to add. Are you participating in the Mongoose Of Love errand?
And I'm good. I'm planning on opening a banner shop later this month
Let's Chat!
Niceeee! If you want any help, let me know... also, can you mention me when you open it pls?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:47I don't think so I'm participating.Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:41Hi! Hru? Finally added code to my RP which I somehow forgot to add. Are you participating in the Mongoose Of Love errand?
And I'm good. I'm planning on opening a banner shop later this month
Let's Chat!
Sure!Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:54Niceeee! If you want any help, let me know... also, can you mention me when you open it pls?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:47I don't think so I'm participating.Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:41Hi! Hru? Finally added code to my RP which I somehow forgot to add. Are you participating in the Mongoose Of Love errand?
And I'm good. I'm planning on opening a banner shop later this month
Let's Chat!
Great....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 11:02Sure!Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:54Niceeee! If you want any help, let me know... also, can you mention me when you open it pls?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:47I don't think so I'm participating.Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:41Hi! Hru? Finally added code to my RP which I somehow forgot to add. Are you participating in the Mongoose Of Love errand?
And I'm good. I'm planning on opening a banner shop later this month
Let's Chat!
Hey Laasya!! Hey Jules!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Lils! Going out to play badminton with my friend