OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 09:49 Ayo guys!!!
Lils!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 09:49 Ayo guys!!!
Lils!
Lils! Laasya!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 09:49 Ayo guys!!!
Lils!
Lils! Laasya!
Jules!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:36
Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 09:49 Ayo guys!!!
Lils!
Lils! Laasya!
Jules!
Hi! Hru? Finally added code to my RP which I somehow forgot to add. Are you participating in the Mongoose Of Love errand?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:36
Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 09:49 Ayo guys!!!
Lils!
Lils! Laasya!
Jules!
Hi! Hru? Finally added code to my RP which I somehow forgot to add. Are you participating in the Mongoose Of Love errand?
I don't think so I'm participating.
And I'm good. I'm planning on opening a banner shop later this month

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:47
Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:36
Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:10

Lils!
Lils! Laasya!
Jules!
Hi! Hru? Finally added code to my RP which I somehow forgot to add. Are you participating in the Mongoose Of Love errand?
I don't think so I'm participating.
And I'm good. I'm planning on opening a banner shop later this month
Niceeee! If you want any help, let me know... also, can you mention me when you open it pls?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:54
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:47
Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:36
Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:32

Lils! Laasya!
Jules!
Hi! Hru? Finally added code to my RP which I somehow forgot to add. Are you participating in the Mongoose Of Love errand?
I don't think so I'm participating.
And I'm good. I'm planning on opening a banner shop later this month
Niceeee! If you want any help, let me know... also, can you mention me when you open it pls?
Sure!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 11:02
Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:54
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:47
Julia Evans wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 10:36

Jules!
Hi! Hru? Finally added code to my RP which I somehow forgot to add. Are you participating in the Mongoose Of Love errand?
I don't think so I'm participating.
And I'm good. I'm planning on opening a banner shop later this month
Niceeee! If you want any help, let me know... also, can you mention me when you open it pls?
Sure!
Great....

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Laasya!! Hey Jules!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 12:12 Hey Laasya!! Hey Jules!!
Hi Lils! Going out to play badminton with my friend