OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 00:48 I love writing scripts! I’ve actually written a Christian inspirational story last year and this year I’m writing a mystery! Though I have written other scripts, these two are the highlights!
Well, considering I only have till March...


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 00:51
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 00:48 I love writing scripts! I’ve actually written a Christian inspirational story last year and this year I’m writing a mystery! Though I have written other scripts, these two are the highlights!
Well, considering I only have till March...
That’s quite a short time! Though depending on how long you want the script, it won’t be too bad as long as you work on a writing schedule and make a plan for how long you want it. I’ve learned those two things help a lot! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 00:54
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 00:51
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 00:48 I love writing scripts! I’ve actually written a Christian inspirational story last year and this year I’m writing a mystery! Though I have written other scripts, these two are the highlights!
Well, considering I only have till March...
That’s quite a short time! Though depending on how long you want the script, it won’t be too bad as long as you work on a writing schedule and make a plan for how long you want it. I’ve learned those two things help a lot! :)
Good to know


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi hi

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Despite what Sims says, I deny any association with any mongoose.