Let's Chat!
Well, considering I only have till March...Avery Gray wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 00:48 I love writing scripts! I’ve actually written a Christian inspirational story last year and this year I’m writing a mystery! Though I have written other scripts, these two are the highlights!
Let's Chat!
That’s quite a short time! Though depending on how long you want the script, it won’t be too bad as long as you work on a writing schedule and make a plan for how long you want it. I’ve learned those two things help a lot!Lindsey Bliss wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 00:51Well, considering I only have till March...Avery Gray wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 00:48 I love writing scripts! I’ve actually written a Christian inspirational story last year and this year I’m writing a mystery! Though I have written other scripts, these two are the highlights!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Good to knowAvery Gray wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 00:54That’s quite a short time! Though depending on how long you want the script, it won’t be too bad as long as you work on a writing schedule and make a plan for how long you want it. I’ve learned those two things help a lot!Lindsey Bliss wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 00:51Well, considering I only have till March...Avery Gray wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 00:48 I love writing scripts! I’ve actually written a Christian inspirational story last year and this year I’m writing a mystery! Though I have written other scripts, these two are the highlights!![]()
Let's Chat!
Hihi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hello!
Let's Chat!
Hi
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Night guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi hi
Let's Chat!
Despite what Sims says, I deny any association with any mongoose.
Adult: Makaio Kāne | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida