Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

39

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
The one above me should be 40 I think?

41

Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
40

Yeah sorry I posted at around the at the same as her, so I could only see Wes's

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
41

yo im wes

professional bird dad
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
40

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
41

professional bird dad
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
42

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
41 This thing jumps like crazy!

PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
42

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
43

it really does

professional bird dad