What does it mean to you?

thoughtful

~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."

What does it mean to you?
Understanding

- Airlia Winter; The little lady of Taika

What does it mean to you?
concentrated

~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."

What does it mean to you?
focus

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

What does it mean to you?
mindfullness

~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."

What does it mean to you?
Thoughtfulness

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
calm

~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."

What does it mean to you?
meditation

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
peace

~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."

What does it mean to you?
Frozen

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8