OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 02:36
Brookline Quinn wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 02:35
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 01:19
Simon Kincaid wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 01:18
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:04 it might be time to reopen roleplays for Sage...
do itttttt
I did a few minutes ago :]
i'm working on a brand new solo now until I have a roleplay planned out!
first a new sage/brooke thread and now solo too??? :wow: i’m so happy more things to read and write!!!
yess so much stuff coming in the next few months! this solo is gonna have so much lore and confirmed lore stuff (for real this time I stopped putting it off)
once I figure out some stuff i'll stop neglecting Eden too lol
:wow: :wow: i can’t wait to read it!!!
eden!! squeal i can't wait to read more about her too! i kinda need ta stop neglecting poor peter too lol

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
I should really dedicate time to writing lore for Kaitlyn or Devon at some point. XD

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys, what is lore?

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Lore is basically history or important events in your character's life. They are solos used to expand upon your character.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 02:56 Lore is basically history or important events in your character's life. They are solos used to expand upon your character.
I like to think of it as character development

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
The book I'm writing is basically lore for 3 of my ocs

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
lore is the best thing ever <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 03:16 lore is the best thing ever <3
Yesss!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh I see. Thanks Kaitlyn and Simon for the explanation

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩