OOC Let's Chat!

How is everyone?

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 02:06 How is everyone?
i can’t remember if i’ve said this but welcome to H.iO!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you! I can't remember if you said that either.

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
heyyyy Julia.

I'm doing alright - just relaxing before going to sleep

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, trying to recuperatre from a cold. XD

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh I hate that. I had a cold for one week, and it nearly took me two weeks to fully recover from it, cause my cough wouldn't go away.

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 01:19
Simon Kincaid wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 01:18
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:04 it might be time to reopen roleplays for Sage...
do itttttt
I did a few minutes ago :]
i'm working on a brand new solo now until I have a roleplay planned out!
first a new sage/brooke thread and now solo too??? :wow: i’m so happy more things to read and write!!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 02:35
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 01:19
Simon Kincaid wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 01:18
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:04 it might be time to reopen roleplays for Sage...
do itttttt
I did a few minutes ago :]
i'm working on a brand new solo now until I have a roleplay planned out!
first a new sage/brooke thread and now solo too??? :wow: i’m so happy more things to read and write!!!
yess so much stuff coming in the next few months! this solo is gonna have so much lore and confirmed lore stuff (for real this time I stopped putting it off)
once I figure out some stuff i'll stop neglecting Eden too lol

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Yay for more Lore! <3 I love reading lore!