29 Sep 2023, 23:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14 it's okay!!
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 23:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-15
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Sep 2023, 23:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-16
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 23:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 23:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-18
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 23:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-19
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Sep 2023, 23:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-18
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 23:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-19
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 23:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-18
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 23:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-19
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby