OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:51
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:50
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:25
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:21 Hi Laasya!
Hi Jules! 4 more exams to go!
Lucky! I have like a million :cry2: Only finished math, and english so far! AND THEY WERE BRUTAL
Good luck!
How many marks?
not gotten results yet, but our system is confusing. You might get ___/___ in a subject, but your grade is ___/8. Based on your marks you get your grade... like I said, confusing, and I can't explain without giving private info
Ooh, okay, for the annual exams, 3rd Language and IT are for 50marks and the remaining are for 80

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 13:01
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:51
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:50
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:25

Hi Jules! 4 more exams to go!
Lucky! I have like a million :cry2: Only finished math, and english so far! AND THEY WERE BRUTAL
Good luck!
How many marks?
not gotten results yet, but our system is confusing. You might get ___/___ in a subject, but your grade is ___/8. Based on your marks you get your grade... like I said, confusing, and I can't explain without giving private info
Ooh, okay, for the annual exams, 3rd Language and IT are for 50marks and the remaining are for 80
Nice... good luck for your exams! Just finishing the Yurt RP

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 13:03
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 13:01
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:51
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:50

Lucky! I have like a million :cry2: Only finished math, and english so far! AND THEY WERE BRUTAL
Good luck!
How many marks?
not gotten results yet, but our system is confusing. You might get ___/___ in a subject, but your grade is ___/8. Based on your marks you get your grade... like I said, confusing, and I can't explain without giving private info
Ooh, okay, for the annual exams, 3rd Language and IT are for 50marks and the remaining are for 80
Nice... good luck for your exams! Just finishing the Yurt RP

Yay! Can’t wait! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
I need to write my yurt thread once I confirm everyone in my group. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 13:28 I need to write my yurt thread once I confirm everyone in my group. :lol:
Good Luck! I'm stuck on my ending....

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Baird wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 11:15
Hazel Nelson wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:56 God help me

My five year old is now obsessed with Justin Bieber. But the issue is she only knows one song so freaking his song baby the music video is playing nonstop


Hazies a ravenclaw too!
I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE A PARENT
mind blown

Ah, I admittedly never listened to his songs in its entirety. I never was interested in him :(
omg im not :lol: :fear: I dont want to have kids actually

Shes my sister

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Would anyone like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month



Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 14:32
Clark Baird wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 11:15
Hazel Nelson wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:56 God help me

My five year old is now obsessed with Justin Bieber. But the issue is she only knows one song so freaking his song baby the music video is playing nonstop


Hazies a ravenclaw too!
I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE A PARENT
mind blown

Ah, I admittedly never listened to his songs in its entirety. I never was interested in him :(
omg im not :lol: :fear: I dont want to have kids actually

Shes my sister
Why no kids?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I think I may write a new chapter for Save Me today in my next class and probably finish it in my last class of the day. ^^

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 14:34 Would anyone like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month



Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 14:32
Clark Baird wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 11:15
Hazel Nelson wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:56 God help me

My five year old is now obsessed with Justin Bieber. But the issue is she only knows one song so freaking his song baby the music video is playing nonstop


Hazies a ravenclaw too!
I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE A PARENT
mind blown

Ah, I admittedly never listened to his songs in its entirety. I never was interested in him :(
omg im not :lol: :fear: I dont want to have kids actually

Shes my sister
Why no kids?
Ehh I have my life kinda planned out and I just dont really wanna go through a pregnancy. And if I did have kids id want it around 30 but that would be when im in school still. So yea

But rigt now? I wayyyyyy to young

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13