Let's Chat!
Ooh, okay, for the annual exams, 3rd Language and IT are for 50marks and the remaining are for 80Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:58not gotten results yet, but our system is confusing. You might get ___/___ in a subject, but your grade is ___/8. Based on your marks you get your grade... like I said, confusing, and I can't explain without giving private infoLaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:51Good luck!Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:50Lucky! I have like a millionOnly finished math, and english so far! AND THEY WERE BRUTAL
How many marks?
Let's Chat!
Nice... good luck for your exams! Just finishing the Yurt RPLaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 13:01Ooh, okay, for the annual exams, 3rd Language and IT are for 50marks and the remaining are for 80Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:58not gotten results yet, but our system is confusing. You might get ___/___ in a subject, but your grade is ___/8. Based on your marks you get your grade... like I said, confusing, and I can't explain without giving private infoLaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:51Good luck!Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:50Lucky! I have like a millionOnly finished math, and english so far! AND THEY WERE BRUTAL
How many marks?
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 13:03Nice... good luck for your exams! Just finishing the Yurt RPLaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 13:01Ooh, okay, for the annual exams, 3rd Language and IT are for 50marks and the remaining are for 80Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:58not gotten results yet, but our system is confusing. You might get ___/___ in a subject, but your grade is ___/8. Based on your marks you get your grade... like I said, confusing, and I can't explain without giving private infoLaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:51Good luck!Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:50
Lucky! I have like a millionOnly finished math, and english so far! AND THEY WERE BRUTAL
How many marks?
Yay! Can’t wait!
Let's Chat!
I need to write my yurt thread once I confirm everyone in my group.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Good Luck! I'm stuck on my ending....Avery Gray wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 13:28 I need to write my yurt thread once I confirm everyone in my group.![]()
Let's Chat!
omg im notClark Baird wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 11:15I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE A PARENTHazel Nelson wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:56 God help me
My five year old is now obsessed with Justin Bieber. But the issue is she only knows one song so freaking his song baby the music video is playing nonstop
Hazies a ravenclaw too!
mind blown
Ah, I admittedly never listened to his songs in its entirety. I never was interested in him![]()
Shes my sister
Let's Chat!
Would anyone like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month
Why no kids?Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 14:32omg im notClark Baird wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 11:15I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE A PARENTHazel Nelson wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:56 God help me
My five year old is now obsessed with Justin Bieber. But the issue is she only knows one song so freaking his song baby the music video is playing nonstop
Hazies a ravenclaw too!
mind blown
Ah, I admittedly never listened to his songs in its entirety. I never was interested in him![]()
![]()
I dont want to have kids actually
Shes my sister
Let's Chat!
I think I may write a new chapter for Save Me today in my next class and probably finish it in my last class of the day.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ehh I have my life kinda planned out and I just dont really wanna go through a pregnancy. And if I did have kids id want it around 30 but that would be when im in school still. So yeaJulia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 14:34 Would anyone like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month
Why no kids?Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 14:32omg im notClark Baird wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 11:15I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE A PARENTHazel Nelson wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:56 God help me
My five year old is now obsessed with Justin Bieber. But the issue is she only knows one song so freaking his song baby the music video is playing nonstop
Hazies a ravenclaw too!
mind blown
Ah, I admittedly never listened to his songs in its entirety. I never was interested in him![]()
![]()
I dont want to have kids actually
Shes my sister
But rigt now? I wayyyyyy to young
Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!
| Inveniam viam aut faciam | Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13 |