OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:07 Jose!! :wow:

Hihi Julia!
Hi! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:09
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:07 Jose!! :wow:

Hihi Julia!
Hi! Hru?
Good, but very tired. I just woke up. :lol: Hru?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:10
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:09
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:07 Jose!! :wow:

Hihi Julia!
Hi! Hru?
Good, but very tired. I just woke up. :lol: Hru?
Great! Just came back from school... had the most brutal algebra exam :sleepy:







Would anyone like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:07 Jose!! :wow:

Hihi Julia!
Hehehe rise and shineee :happy:
Go out and conquer Wednesday~ :disguise:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:05 Morning guys!
Morning Avery!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:21 Hi Laasya!
Hi Jules! 4 more exams to go!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:25
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:21 Hi Laasya!
Hi Jules! 4 more exams to go!
Lucky! I have like a million :cry2: Only finished math, and english so far! AND THEY WERE BRUTAL

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:50
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:25
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:21 Hi Laasya!
Hi Jules! 4 more exams to go!
Lucky! I have like a million :cry2: Only finished math, and english so far! AND THEY WERE BRUTAL
Good luck!
How many marks?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:51
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:50
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:25
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:21 Hi Laasya!
Hi Jules! 4 more exams to go!
Lucky! I have like a million :cry2: Only finished math, and english so far! AND THEY WERE BRUTAL
Good luck!
How many marks?
not gotten results yet, but our system is confusing. You might get ___/___ in a subject, but your grade is ___/8. Based on your marks you get your grade... like I said, confusing, and I can't explain without giving private info

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency