OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 10:41
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 10:10 Hiiiii all :wow:
Namaste
Heyyooo how are ya? :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 11:21
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 10:41
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 10:10 Hiiiii all :wow:
Namaste
Heyyooo how are ya? :lol:
Good! Studying Science for my exam day after tmrw

OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 11:31
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 11:21
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 10:41
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 10:10 Hiiiii all :wow:
Namaste
Heyyooo how are ya? :lol:
Good! Studying Science for my exam day after tmrw
Oof exams T.T I got a couple next week, so unprepared for them brrrr
Good luck on da exam!! Ya got thisssss :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:00 hi!
Hi mirada! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Av!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Av! Hey Joseph...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii Julia!! :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Jose!! :wow:

Hihi Julia!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.