13 Apr 2018, 02:44
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
8!
Who is your favorite professor and why?
Who is your favorite professor and why?
~You have Witchcraft in your lips~
13 Apr 2018, 02:46
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
8
My favourite professor is Magnus Rosier because he's really nice and teaches runes really well
My favourite professor is Magnus Rosier because he's really nice and teaches runes really well
13 Apr 2018, 02:47
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
7 :0
My favorite professor is Sorrel. Idk why I just like her lol
My favorite professor is Sorrel. Idk why I just like her lol
~You have Witchcraft in your lips~
13 Apr 2018, 02:49
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
6
I also really like Professor Lear, they're really funny
I also really like Professor Lear, they're really funny
13 Apr 2018, 02:50
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
5
professor lear has cooties
professor lear has cooties
~You have Witchcraft in your lips~
13 Apr 2018, 02:51
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
3
you can run but you can't hide from cooties
you can run but you can't hide from cooties
~You have Witchcraft in your lips~