Back 6340 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-100 | That's great Harris! So, I consider spending my memorable train journey with you both!

Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
0 Slytherpuff for the win!! Hope to see you there!

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-1 | SLYTHERPUFF WINS! Same here :)

Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-2

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-3

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-2


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-3

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-4

Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-5

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-6

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Back 6340 / 10331