Back 6330 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-38

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-39

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-40 bea I finally replied to quillpals

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-41

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-42 hey Harris, how’s it going?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-43 Pretty good! I haven't posted much yet, but I have some stuff just sitting in my drafts

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-44 nice! I got two replies done this morning and feel somewhat accomplished

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-45 Neat! On an unrelated note, how do you make a post open or solo?

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Simon Kincaid wrote: 28 Nov 2022, 20:56 -40 bea I finally replied to quillpals
-46 I saw that, hope I'll be able to reply soon! I'm currently a little busy with school.

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-47

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Back 6330 / 10331