28 Nov 2022, 18:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-27
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
28 Nov 2022, 18:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-29
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
28 Nov 2022, 18:34
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-30

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
28 Nov 2022, 18:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-31
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
28 Nov 2022, 18:47
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-33
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
28 Nov 2022, 19:13
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-32
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
28 Nov 2022, 19:47
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-33
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000