Back 6281 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-67

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-68

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-69

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-68 I had to do school!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-67

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-68

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-67

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-68

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-67

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Ach. They're baaack!

-68

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 6281 / 10331