12 Apr 2018, 01:14
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
45
In The Overwhelming Life Daring Young Outcasts Undertake, I Carry On Unrelentingly Loving Despite Interference Negligent Fools Intend, Loving Til Reaching A Terrible End
12 Apr 2018, 01:14
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
46
stahhpp
stahhpp
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
12 Apr 2018, 01:16
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
45
No.
No.
In The Overwhelming Life Daring Young Outcasts Undertake, I Carry On Unrelentingly Loving Despite Interference Negligent Fools Intend, Loving Til Reaching A Terrible End
12 Apr 2018, 01:27
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
45
~Jake Grimstone STATS-
STA:7,AGI:5,STE:2,CON:4,ARCP:7,ACC:6
12 Apr 2018, 01:34
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
45
In The Overwhelming Life Daring Young Outcasts Undertake, I Carry On Unrelentingly Loving Despite Interference Negligent Fools Intend, Loving Til Reaching A Terrible End
12 Apr 2018, 01:39
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
45
In The Overwhelming Life Daring Young Outcasts Undertake, I Carry On Unrelentingly Loving Despite Interference Negligent Fools Intend, Loving Til Reaching A Terrible End