19 Nov 2022, 23:34
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
And a 0.0
How are you Ed?
How are you Ed?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Nov 2022, 23:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
And a -1.00
Good how bout you? I should finish up school next week and be off til January.
Good how bout you? I should finish up school next week and be off til January.
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
19 Nov 2022, 23:36
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
And a 0.0
Good! That’s awesome!!! I have school, lol a lot of it. For me it’s harder to cram it all into one day, I can be done early but if I do two days work in one day I don’t remember it as well
Good! That’s awesome!!! I have school, lol a lot of it. For me it’s harder to cram it all into one day, I can be done early but if I do two days work in one day I don’t remember it as well
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Nov 2022, 23:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
And a -1.0
Oh I see. And that makes sense! You want to actually learn What they're teaching you. You said you were good student and it definitely shows you are really smart or intelligent!
Oh I see. And that makes sense! You want to actually learn What they're teaching you. You said you were good student and it definitely shows you are really smart or intelligent!
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
19 Nov 2022, 23:41
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
And a 0.0Edward Edwards wrote: 19 Nov 2022, 23:39 And a -1.0
Oh I see. And that makes sense! You want to actually learn What they're teaching you. You said you were good student and it definitely shows you are really smart or intelligent!
I do like learning, I’m so not the stereotypical homeschooler, I practically teach myselfHaha i don’t consider myself particularly smart, but I do like history and know a ton of random facts
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
20 Nov 2022, 00:46
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-1.0
Oh no we have to use decimals it's going to get confusing.
Oh no we have to use decimals it's going to get confusing.
If you do not want people breaking your heart then don't give them a heart to break.
Sta: 7 | Eva: 12 | Wis: 9 | Str: 5 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 8
^ THIRD YEAR STATS (do not apply to current broom race ^)
Hex code: #ec5a41 | Ency Link
20 Nov 2022, 00:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-2
Dont worry we dont!
Dont worry we dont!
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
20 Nov 2022, 01:11
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-4
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop