19 Nov 2022, 15:23
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-27
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
19 Nov 2022, 15:25
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-28

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
19 Nov 2022, 15:57
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-30

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
19 Nov 2022, 16:15
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-31
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
19 Nov 2022, 16:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-33
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
19 Nov 2022, 16:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-33
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Nov 2022, 16:59
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-34
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell