29 Sep 2020, 03:13
Let's Chat!
@Melissa Carson oh god ur right
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
29 Sep 2020, 03:25
Let's Chat!
I’m not sleeping
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
29 Sep 2020, 12:39
Let's Chat!
I finally got someone to fix my ency issue later today Thank you in advance Lizzie
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
29 Sep 2020, 13:29
Let's Chat!
I want to try to get my word-count to 800 words for every rp reply I do. Any tips?
29 Sep 2020, 13:53
Let's Chat!
@Alec Mason, I find making your words per post higher when there's more action to write about. When there's little action, it's harder. So, if your partner(s) aren't creating much action, something I'm extremely guilty of create a type of turning point in your post. Write something that will cause sparks of imagination amongst your partner(s), as well as yourself.
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
29 Sep 2020, 14:07
Let's Chat!
Try and be descriptive,, currently I've only been able to get up to 600 maximum but that's because school has been getting in the way. Like Nell said, try and create action if there's only little currently.
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
29 Sep 2020, 15:04
Let's Chat!
i cn barely sometimes reach 200 tbh
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
29 Sep 2020, 15:06
Let's Chat!
I write around 500-600 on average, although I can reach over 1k if really motivated. i find it way too hard to fit everything I want to say into below that word count lol - but remember, quality over quantity!
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
29 Sep 2020, 15:06
Let's Chat!
@Katherine Labrouder I was the same when I first joined. Don't worry, your writing will improve
29 Sep 2020, 15:08
Let's Chat!
@Katherine Labrouder yeah,, we all started out small. trust me you'll improve a lot
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c