Back 6043 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

57, ha..... contrary for the sake of contrary or selfish contrary because you think it's a reply for you?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
56

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
57

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
56. Just to be contrary....
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
55, okay, and you wouldn't have been wrong if the other :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
54. I know... your prior post said as much... if it was not for me, why say no promises? :kiss2: :love:
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
53 true true. I fear I'm half asleep. Still, I'm determined to get this done!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
52... then go to it and then get some sleep...will see you later this week... I hope!

Waves to @Rita Su!! I love that you joined the Flash mob!
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
51 have a busy week ahead?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
50. I am in trial prep. I detest trials during Thanksgiving. People's minds are elsewhere.
Back 6043 / 10331