14 Nov 2022, 17:06
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
58
A new badger!
A new badger!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
14 Nov 2022, 17:13
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
57
Yep I just owled the yellow bear.
Yep I just owled the yellow bear.
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
14 Nov 2022, 17:14
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
56 badgers are amazing!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
14 Nov 2022, 17:16
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
55
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
14 Nov 2022, 17:18
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
53
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
14 Nov 2022, 18:22
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
51
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
14 Nov 2022, 18:23
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
50
Oh my god, so many Hufflepuffs xD
Oh my god, so many Hufflepuffs xD

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
14 Nov 2022, 18:24
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
49
Lol I know.
Lol I know.
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...