What does it mean to you?

Coconut water

What does it mean to you?
water

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Phases of Matter

[ Home, they said. I should like to go home. ]
STA: 6 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 9 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 10

What does it mean to you?
science

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

What does it mean to you?
School

I tend to go on and on. Ooh, nice hair! You know, when I was younger, I had a hairstyle not unlike that. I am beautiful, don’t you think? Ooh, what a beautiful blue morpho! Don’t you love color! It fills our world with love!

What does it mean to you?
Private

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Quiet

I tend to go on and on. Ooh, nice hair! You know, when I was younger, I had a hairstyle not unlike that. I am beautiful, don’t you think? Ooh, what a beautiful blue morpho! Don’t you love color! It fills our world with love!

What does it mean to you?
library

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Happy place

I tend to go on and on. Ooh, nice hair! You know, when I was younger, I had a hairstyle not unlike that. I am beautiful, don’t you think? Ooh, what a beautiful blue morpho! Don’t you love color! It fills our world with love!

What does it mean to you?
A sunset

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |