Writing Club
I'm doing the same! Tho I'm rewriting a book about superheroes into a book about spies that I wrote when I was 9.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 22:49 Nice! I’m planning on re-writing a fantastic short story that I wrote when I was like 8 lol
That is so cool! I can't wait to read some of your work!Willow Byrne wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 22:42 @Alex Hunter
I mostly write fantasy, and I have written a book series about a girl who was transported to a fantasy world. I may be cliche, but that's my favorite kind of comfort book![]()
I am also currently writing a book about twin sisters who have the ability to see ghosts.
Writing Club
Thank you so much! Same to you.
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Writing Club
What is the name of everyone’s current book??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
A Sky Full of Secrets is the one I'm writing here for NaNoWriMo. Basically, it's about a dystopian society with a terrible government with some romance as a subplot.
☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾
Writing Club
The book I'm writing right now, about the twin sisters who can see ghosts, is called Maybe the Storm is Us.
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Writing Club
Ooh those both sound really cool!! Mines a teen romance called Skates;)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
Lol, what types of books do you usually like to read/write??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
Hi, I often come up with lots of ideas, but almost always quit.
But at the moment, I'm working on something with @Maya Lavinia. So, I'm really hoping that goes well, and we're already abt 10 chapters in (its a two-point perspective novel).
But at the moment, I'm working on something with @Maya Lavinia. So, I'm really hoping that goes well, and we're already abt 10 chapters in (its a two-point perspective novel).
Writing Club
I read and write spy/superhero/comics/adventure booksDelainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Nov 2023, 14:51 Lol, what types of books do you usually like to read/write??