29 Sep 2023, 04:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 04:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-80
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 04:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 04:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-82
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Sep 2023, 04:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-81 Astra! How dare you betray me!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 04:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-82
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 04:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 Sep 2023, 04:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-84 delainie dont forget our duel
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 04:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff