Back 5980 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-6

"Love or Money ? Money of course !"

- Speak in #ffffff
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-7

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-8

"Love or Money ? Money of course !"

- Speak in #ffffff
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-9

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-10 ^^

"Love or Money ? Money of course !"

- Speak in #ffffff
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-11

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-12

"Love or Money ? Money of course !"

- Speak in #ffffff
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-13

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." — Harvey Fierstein
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-14

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-15

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Back 5980 / 10331